KIANTI'S PIZZA & PASTA BAR AND A SLICE OF KIANTI'S FUNDRAISERS...
Here at Kianti’s we take great pride in being able to give back to the Santa Cruz community that has helped support and grow our business over the past several years. Over the years we have donated thousands to local schools and non-profit organizations. Our goal is to be able to continue to support worthy causes that benefit children, families and the community as a whole.
We typically hold fundraising events mid-week: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday evenings.
Times very based on location:
Kianti’s Pizza & Pasta Bar, 5:00 - 9:00 PM
A Slice of Kianti’s, Flexible hours available
Please submit the form below to the best of your ability. We use this information to determine which organizations are good matches for our fundraiser events. We wish we could support every organization, but it is just not possible. We look for groups that we feel can have a successful event here at Kianti’s.
What we are looking for:
· A good cause!
· An organization that is willing to put in the legwork required to have a successful event.
· A plan for how you will be promoting the event.
· Pre-planning, we typically like at least a month’s notice before the event.
Basically it is simple. Everyone who is attending the event must present a flyer to have their sales counted toward the fundraiser. Flyers must be passed out in advance. We will not allow for flyers to be passed out inside or around the restaurant on the day of your event. Each event must bring in a MINIMUM of $500 in sales for Kianti's to donate money to your organization.
WHAT WE WILL PROVIDE
· We will provide you with a flyer that is tailored to your organization and event.
· As always you can expect amazing food and drinks with a fun and lively location for you to enjoy.
· We do try to accommodate most special requests, so if you have something special in mind let us know!
WHAT YOU NEED TO PROVIDE
· Completed fundraiser request form!
· We need to be able to contact you! Please have a designated contact person who we can communicate with during the planning of the event. This person should also be available on the day of the event in case there are any un-foreseen issues that need to be sorted out.
· We need you to promote your event! The more you promote the more money you will receive in return; it is entirely up to you on how successful your fundraiser will be.
A Slice of Kianti’s:
Located just steps away from the Santa Cruz Wharf and Main Beach at 46 Front Street. Pick the day/evening that works best for your organization. On this day A Slice of Kianti’s will donate $5 for every family size pizza that is purchased with a fundraising flyer. This fundraising option is great for schools and family organizations. It is easy. Order your pizza on the spot or call in to have it ready for pick up. After a long day at work, just swing buy and pick dinner up. In minutes dinner has been provided and you have supported a good cause!
Kianti’s Pizza & Pasta Bar:
Located in downtown Santa Cruz at 1100 Pacific Avenue. Pick the evening that works best for your organization. From 5 -9 PM on that evening Kianti’s Pizza & Pasta Bar will donate 20% total sales of all tables that bring in a fundraising flyer. Each event must bring in a MINIMUM of $500 in sales for Kianti's to donate money to your organization. This fundraising option is great for organizations that want to bring the entire organization together for a fun night out. Bring in the whole family and enjoy a nice night out on the town with friends and family while you help support a good cause.